iDTRONIC presents its new Waste Bin Tag UHF for Waste Management applications
iDTRONICâ€™s new Waste Bin Tag UHF constitutes a solution for the automatic, safe and durable identification of waste bins, based on modern RFID-Technology.
The Waste Bin Tag UHF is specifically designed for Waste Management applications, where it allows the tagging of plastic bins, with a form factor being compliant to DIN30745. The tag is resistant against environmental influences like water, chemical, and shock.
It fits into the standard tag nests of most plastic bins. While other bin tags usually operate in the low frequency area, the iDTRONIC Waste Bin Tag UHF offers a reading range of 2 m. With this outstanding reading range the Waste Bin Tag UHF fulfills the strong requirements in Waste Management.
Thanks to the integrated 512 bit memory, this ISO18000-6C compliant tag allows the reading and writing of customer specific data.
- UHF TAG FOR WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Optimized for standard plastic bins
- Designed to fit into the tag nest of most plastic bins
- Water and shock resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Significant higher read-range and memory capacity than LF/HF tags
- Compliant to UHF standards EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C
- Up to 2 m reading range
Weâ€™re looking forward to provide you with professional advice!